Discussions accepts research papers written by current undergraduate students from accredited colleges and universities around the globe. Research may be on any topic or within any field and is not limited to science or engineering. A student may submit a paper from a class, as long as their work presents a new and innovative idea. If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact us at email@example.com. In order to submit a research paper, please create an account on Scholastica and upload your paper to the Discussions submission portal using the link at the bottom of the page.
Submit by January 15, 2023 at 11:59 pm to be considered for the Spring 2023 cycle.
Articles submitted after the deadline will be considered for the Fall 2023 cycle. The deadline for the Fall 2023 cycle will be determined at a later time. Please see this document for full submission guidelines.
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Pages should be numbered
- APA style
Tables & Figures:
- Figures and images must be well-labeled and referenced in the text.
- All figures should be included in the article document. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be asked to provide high-quality (300 DPI) image files for all of your figures.
- All tables should be included in the article document. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be asked to provide the tables in Excel format.
- Figures should have legends and error bars, if necessary.
- Acknowledgements should be written in the first person and should credit anyone who advised or assisted in you in your research. (e.g. “I would like to thank…”)
- Your biography should be brief and written in the third person. (e.g. “Sarah Smith is a second-year student studying physics at CWRU. She is involved with… , wishes to do… , etc.”)