Discussions accepts research papers written by current undergraduate students from accredited colleges and universities around the globe. The research can be on any topic, not limited to science or engineering. A student may submit a paper from a class, as long as his/her work presents a new and innovative idea. If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit by February 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm to be considered for the Spring 2020 cycle.
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Pages should be numbered
- References in APA format
- Figures and images must be well-labeled and referenced in the text.
- All figures should be included in the article document. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be asked to provide high-quality (300 DPI) image files for all of your figures.
- All tables should be included in the article document. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be asked to provide the tables in Excel format.
- Figures should have legends and error bars, if necessary.
- Your acknowledgements should be written in the first person and should credit anyone who advised or assisted in you in your research. (e.g. “I would like to thank…”)
- Your biography should be brief and written in the third person. (e.g. “Sarah Smith is a second-year student studying physics at CWRU. She is involved with… , wishes to do… , etc.”)