Discussions accepts research papers written by current undergraduate students from accredited colleges and universities around the globe. The research can be on any topic, not limited to science or engineering. A student may submit a paper from a class, as long as his/her work presents a new and innovative idea. If you have any further questions, please visit our FAQ page or email us at email@example.com.
Submit by SEPTEMBER 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm to be considered for the FALL 2020 cycle.
Articles submitted after the deadline will be considered for the Spring 2020 cycle. The deadline for the Spring 2020 cycle will be February 1st, 2021.
- 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Pages should be numbered
- References in APA format
- Figures and images must be well-labeled and referenced in the text.
- All figures should be included in the article document. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be asked to provide high-quality (300 DPI) image files for all of your figures.
- All tables should be included in the article document. If your article is chosen for publication, you will be asked to provide the tables in Excel format.
- Figures should have legends and error bars, if necessary.
- Your acknowledgements should be written in the first person and should credit anyone who advised or assisted in you in your research. (e.g. “I would like to thank…”)
- Your biography should be brief and written in the third person. (e.g. “Sarah Smith is a second-year student studying physics at CWRU. She is involved with… , wishes to do… , etc.”)